THE CATENIAN ASSOCIATION
Click here to download Flagship Events
Click here to download Provincial Quiz
For any committed Catholic gentleman who has reached this page we would be delighted to hear from you. If you would like to talk to someone in your area just leave a short message telling us the name of the village, town or city in which you live.
Please send an email to:
We will then get back to you very shortly.
Catenian Association Head Office,
2nd Floor, 1 Park House,
Tel: 02476 224533
Fax: 02476 224544
The Provincial Secretary can be reached at email@example.com
Six good reasons to come and join us.
• We support each other and our families in times of troubles and we assist young Catholics.
• Families come together at frequently held events.
• It is a safe haven where men of a like mind and faith can confide in each other without fear.
• We are encouraged to meet with fellow Catenians elsewhere in the Diocese, across the Country and internationally.
• Potential members are invited to attend meetings and social events before they make a commitment.
• We are a non- political, international association of like-minded Catholic men, who meet socially once a month. These meetings comprise prayers and a formal meeting followed by a relaxed dinner with fellowship and enjoyment.